Friday, August 19, 2016

Tech Tip: Twitter Follow

Twitter is something that I used to use a lot when I was younger, but I have only just been getting back into recently. If someone were to creep through my Twitter, they would find silly tweets from 2011 and a 14 year old me. I still follow some pages that 14 year old girls would follow, and I've been slowly working on cleaning it up, because I don't really want to make a whole new account. So, for this tech tip I decided to follow some OU related pages. I started with The OU Onion, because I do like The Onion, and I thought that would be funny. I also followed OU Campus Corner, Free Shirts at OU, and a few others. Most of the professional pages like OU Daily and David Boren I already follow, but I wanted to get some fun stuff in so I would know activities that are going on around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment