Sunday, September 11, 2016

Famous Last Words: Beginning the Semester

Now that the beginning of the semester is coming to an end, my classes are starting to pick up. I feel like I am starting to fall behind in this class because I am completing the assignments on their deadlines rather than ahead. The assignments are rather lengthy and I find that they take up more time than I realize. I wanted to work ahead, so my goal for this week is to get through to week 4 and onto week 5 by the end of the week. Then, I plan to work a normal schedule and complete the tasks one week at a time but still one week early. This will make me feel a bit more on top of things. One way that I am ahead, however, is by completing some extra credit. I like having this cushion to remember that even if I feel behind that I really am not. I still hope to finish this class a couple of weeks early even though I am finding it more difficult. I have three online classes, so I feel that the workload with all three is slightly greater than a regular class since all of the teaching is online. I am still really enjoying the class though and I hope to improve my writing greatly by the end of the semester. I'm still not where I want to be on my ability to change my style when writing stories. I need to go more out of my comfort zone, and hopefully I can do that this week as well. I'm excited to get into different types of readings this week as well. This week we should be exploring readings that I have not been exposed to before so that will be extremely interesting and new for me. I'm hoping I can make an interesting story out of whatever it is I choose to read for this week.

Image result for ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment