Saturday, September 3, 2016

Learning Challenge: Time Management

When I made my schedule for this class, I hadn't even officially started classes yet. Since then, pretty much everything has changed including my class times and my work times. This means that yes, I had to revise my time to do work for this class! Originally, I was doing Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. This worked for me because I only had one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and no class on Fridays. Now, Fridays are still a good time for me, but I've changed it to where I will work on this class during the weekend. Two hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and if I have any time during the week I'll knock out an assignment during that time as well. I am definitely going to be doing some extra credit so that if I ever do get overwhelmed, I can skip an assignment, or maybe I can finish the class early! The extra credit is great and it gives me a comfortable cushion to keep me from getting overwhelmed in this class, so I haven't been stressed out yet. I think I've got my time finally managed!

Image result for time

No comments:

Post a Comment