Sunday, September 25, 2016

Famous Last Words: Settled In

Well, as you can tell by my blog post title, I finally feel like I am settled in with this course and my other classes. I know, it took forever since we're almost halfway through the semester already. But, now that I have my storybook all set up and slowly coming to life and have given my first feedback, I feel like I have this course figured out. Now I just need to keep working on my storybook and enjoy what I come up with. I honestly didn't think I would be able to find a topic that I like since I never have thought of myself as creative, but I really do enjoy my topic and how my storybook is looking so far. I hope others will agree.

With my other classes, I was feeling overwhelmed since I have three online and two on campus. But like this class, I've gotten in the swing of things and I feel a lot less stressed. I'm feeling very positive especially since it is finally the start of fall. I mentioned in my introduction that fall is my favorite season, and it's finally here! Unfortunately the football games have been a little disappointing but they are still a lot of fun and I know we will still have some good games this season. Now that the Halloween stores are opening up, I can't wait to go check them out and buy some cool stuff for my room! Halloween is my second favorite holiday probably, because I really like Christmas too. All of these things make me feel very positive and that is so helpful for my school work. I always work better in the fall and I wish there was a way for me to transfer that positive energy to the spring. Nothing fun happens in the spring! I hope to have a really good rest of the semester now that I'm all settled in and the best part of the year is starting.

Image result for fall

No comments:

Post a Comment