Friday, September 16, 2016

Famous Last Words: Storybook

Well, at the end of week 4 I finally feel like I have my life in order when it comes to this class and other classes as well. At 1/4 through the semester, I guess it's a pretty good time to be at that point. I'm happy with where I stand as far as extra credit, and I'm hoping to get a bit ahead in the weekly assignments as well. Mostly, though, I'm counting on the extra credit to keep me ahead. As long as I do that as well as not skipping any assignments, I should be good to go.

This week I finally settled on a storybook topic and set up my website. It felt great to finally get the ball rolling on that and I'm really excited about where it is going. My topic is going to be a retelling of stories from the villains point of view, making them look like the good guy in some cases, but really just telling it from their side in others. I love stories like that and I think I am going to really enjoy writing these and I hope other people will enjoy reading them as well.

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to set up the website, I love it when things are easier than I think they are going to be. It looks really cool as well, and I can't wait to add more until it is a fully developed website with content. At first I thought I might do the portfolio, but now that I have figured out my topic I'm really glad that I didn't choose that option. I thought that the portfolio might be the easier way to go, but sometimes the harder way is more fun and I think that is going to be the case here. I'm excited to get started on my stories!

Image result for evil queen

No comments:

Post a Comment