Friday, October 14, 2016

Famous Last Words: Class Progress

Well, it seems that my hard work of doing extra credit has finally paid off and I am officially less than 100 points away from finishing this class. I plan to be done by week 10 which is 2 weeks away. I'm happy to be almost done because the workload is pretty rough along with all my other classes, but at the same time I'm a little bit sad to be leaving all the readings and assignments behind. The thing I'm most sad about is my storybook. In fact, I don't think I will be able to just leave it behind. I've sort of fallen in love with the idea and the stories that I'm writing. I think I will continue to submit my storybook assignments even after I have achieved my A, even if those are the only assignments I submit for the class. I never thought I would want to keep working and writing when I didn't have to, but I feel an obligation to bring the storybook to life because I enjoy the idea so much. I know that no one will probably ever read it besides the teacher and other classmates that are assigned to it, but I still can't leave it behind. Anyways, I know that doing about 100 points of work in two weeks might seem like a lot, but I think it's very doable. In reality, it's only working about 1 week ahead to get there. Unfortunately I haven't been able to work ahead all semester, I've just been doing the extra credit. I've been doing all of the assignments pretty much on their deadlines. It seems to have worked out, however, and I'm going to be able to finish the class a little bit earlier than I even anticipated. I'll definitely be taking the Indian Epics class later on, though!

Image result for writing

No comments:

Post a Comment