Sunday, October 2, 2016

Famous Last Words: Time for Midterms

Well, it is finally that time of the semester again. Midterms are on there way and I am feeling the full stress of it all. I am taking a lot of online classes and am also a Junior, so at this point I feel like midterms are less tests and more just a bunch of big projects. Personally, I prefer the tests. The stress of projects really gets to me and makes it difficult for me to keep my calm. This week, I have a presentation to do as well as a design due for a business card and letterhead in my PR Pubs class. I'm not good at design, not to mention my Indesign gave me four hours of trouble this week. It simply would not work for me so I had to create a new windows account, uninstall and then reinstall the app. It was so stressful and took so much time that I simply couldn't put my all into the project once I had the problem fixed. Gosh! So, I definitely need to work on that this week. I also have about 5 assignments due this week for my PR Writing class. Fun! It's a lot, but after that it's OU Texas weekend and that should be a lot of fun. Last year I went to Dallas, but this year I think I will just chill here and watch the game from the comfort of my own home. It'll be a really good time with friends and I certainly hope it turns out better than last year. We did win this weekend though! I was overjoyed to see that. Maybe we are getting back in this thing. The Dallas Cowboys also won and are doing great, so it was a good weekend for football. I'm hoping the same for next weekend.

Image result for midterms

No comments:

Post a Comment