Sunday, October 16, 2016

Learning Challenge: Attention

When I saw the attention graphic below on the announcement page, it got me curious about other attention graphics or memes. I decided to browse around and see what other ones there were. The one that caught my attention the most was the one that said "the light at the end of the tunnel is not an illusion. The tunnel is." I think this can mean a lot of different things to different people. To me, it means that holding onto something hopeful in a sea of sadness or struggles isn't what you should be doing, but instead paying attention to all the good things that are around you now. I know many of us tend to look past the good things in our life towards some reward at the end. Life will pass you by doing this, and you'll never be happy but always wishing for more. I really enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment