Monday, October 3, 2016

Tech Tip: Google Timer

I had no idea that you could set up a timer on google! This is actually very helpful for me because I use timers all the time, for all kinds of things school and non-school related. I can already tell that I will be using this in the future. I have always just used the timer on my phone, but that can be inconvenient if I want to take a phone call or anything like that. Having the timer right there where I can switch tabs to see it is really great. I do think that timers are great for time management, both marking how much time you relax and how much time you work. Overworking isn't good either, so if I've gone 3 hours without getting up for a drink of water I like to let myself know that too. Usually when I get distracted it's on my phone, so having the phone timer there is really good for me as well. Timers are a great way to make sure you stay on task and manage your time well.

No comments:

Post a Comment